May 8, 2008
A Volatile Theological Cocktail - Paul Williams
Adrian Rogers mixed a potent drink at Bellevue Baptist. He served it proudly from his pulpit.
Here are the ingredients for this famous cocktail.
1) conditional election by the sinner's foreseen believer's faith.
2) fair offer to all atonement
3) outward non-effectual calling
4) believer's decision to stay saved for eternity
5) Mickey Finn -sinner's belief that he is not all bad (this ingredient has to be slipped in quickly)
Begin by filling your shaker two-thirds full of ice and add the ingredients of the shaken cocktail.
Paul Williams drank this solution for long enough to be the kind of person who did what he did to his own young son for 12-18 months about 1987. It led him into the only fear he had for himself, going to prison not hell.