November 22, 2008


Man, I am a good looking guy, for a boy who was maliciously assaulted by a pie in the face and traumatized for almost 50 years! What a good God to set me free from that attack and liberate me to be the outstanding man I am today. It is a credit to his grace and moves me to give him my all. I am blessed in appearance and heart! What a great God who chose me before I was hit with a pie, long before that! Before the foundations of the world was laid. He blessed me with good looks, too. Ladies, I am already taken, sorry. What a Calvinist!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a Calvinist!

No, what a perverted fool!

Anonymous said...

toots his own horn, or else his horn won't be tooted,'' or ''A poor dog only wags his own tail.''

Dr. Paul W. Foltz

WatchingHISstory said...

brother Paul

I like that! "A poor dog only wags his own tail." where did you get that? since my wife and I are dog lovers, believe me I would have to go before the dogs! That keeps me humble.

Annoyance, that post was just for you. I hope you appreciate it.